1.If you _____ to the party, you'llhave a great time.
a. will go b. went c. go d. going
2.I____ her the answer ifshe____me.
a. can tell, will ask b.will tell, will ask
c. would tell, ask d.will tell, asks
3. – what are you going to dotomorrow?
--we'll go to the librarytomorrow if it ___.
a. isn't rain b. rain c. won't rain d. doesn't rain
4. what will you do if you _____to Peter's home?
a. go b. went c. going d. will go
5.I'll give the book to him ifhe___ here next Sunday.
a. will come b. comes c.is coming d. came
6.If you don't like thisdress,you _____ give it to Gina.
a. can b./ c. did d. do
7.If you are free,______ the bookto Peter.
a. take b will take c took d.takes
1. If you _______(feel) tired,you ______(have) to have a rest.
2. Where _____ he ______(see) the film if he________(have) time?
广西哪里能治疗癫痫3. If there ____ (be) fewertrees, there _______ (be)more pollution.
4. He _____ (dress) more casually if he _______(notwork) on weekdays.
5.If Marcia _______ (live) alone,she _______ (keep)a pet parrot.
6. Lana _____ (buy) a new dressif the old one ____(be) out of style.
7. The twins _____ (fight) ifthey__________ (argue).
8. I______ (have) a sale if I____(need) money for education.
9. Peter ____ (send) me abeautiful souvenir if he____(tour) spain.
10.If mr. green _______ (say) Iam hard- working, my parents _____ (feel) glad.
11. I______ (go) to the beach ifit________ (not rain)this week.
12. ____they ______ (have) amatch if the P.E.teacher _______ (be) busy?
13. He _______ (write) a letterto his grandparents if he ______ (get) his report card this week.
14. If she ______ (get) up late,she _____ (not catch) the early bus.
15. Peter _________ (major) inEnglish if he_______(pass) the exams in Peking University.
If he ___________ TV too much,哪家医院能治疗癫痫his parents_________unhappy.
If it _____________tomorrow,I______ go to the park_____you.
If he _______________, he_________ you.
1.Daina ( will go/go/goes) toEurope if she (will pass/pass/passes) the exams .
2. The graduates (willteach/teach/teaches) in the poor village if the Ministry of Education (willagree/ agree/agrees) soon.
3. If there (will be/ are/is) acar accident, they (will call/call/calls) 110 for help at once.
4. If it (won't/don't/doesn't/isn't) rainy, we (will take/ take/takes) walk outside.
5. If a UFO (willland/land/lands) in front of me, I(will go/go/goes) into look for the alien.
6. If he (will have/have/has)money, he (will bulid/build/builds) a science lab.
7.Don't wait for me if I (am/will be) late.
8.They (won't/don't) go to thebeach if it (will rain/rain /rains).
9. I (will call/ call) you if he(will stay/stay/stays) at home.
10. (Will / Do/ Does) he visitthe museum if he (won't / don't/ doesn't)get tir西安哪治疗癫痫好ed?
11. Where (will/ do/does) theylive if they (will miss/ miss/ misses) the bus?
If you don't study hard, you willnot find a good job.(改为同义句)
①_______ _______,_________ you will find a good job.
②_______ _______,__________ you won't finda good job.
2. Without trees, animals willdie.(改为同义句)
______ there are ______ trees,animals will die.
3.Unless(如果不) it rains, we will go on apicnic.(改为同义句)
______ it ______ ________, wewill go on a picnic.
4.I play computer games.My mum isangry.(改成if 从句)
______I _______computer games, mymum ______ ______angry.
例如：If you ask him, he will help you.
If need be, we’ll work all night.
If you ________ the party, you __________.
If you often ________, you _________________.
1. If you go to t沈阳治癫痫的公立医院he party, you will have a good time
2. If it rains tomorrow, we won’t go to the picnic
如If you ask him, he will help you.
如If it doesn't rain, we'll climb themountain tomorrow.
=We'll climb the mountain tomorrow,if it doesn't rain.
If there is no water, we can'tlive.
如：Please stay at home if it blowsheavily tomorrow.
If you work hard, you'll pass theexam easily.
=Work hard, and you'll pass the exameasily.
If you don't hurry up, you'llmiss the train.
=Hurry up ,or you'll miss thetrain.
If there is no water, fish can'tlive.
=Fish can't live without water.
Unless=If …not 如果不，主将从现
If you don't go , I won't go.
=Unless you go ,I won't go.